21.11.10

WHAT'S MY NAME

Well this has been a fairly hectic week but it's all coming to a close.
Sunday afternoon laziness in store for me now, I can cuddle up in a corner with my morning coffee and new book! Took me two months to get it because of exams and such but I finally have spare time! And I finally have the ability to read for pleasure rather then reading for school. So I plan to read at least 100 books over this summer and I shall name them all here. Although now I'm working it might be a bit hard but I'm sure that over 40 hours on planes will sort that out.

Speaking of, I shall soon be venturing off to the wonderful, beautiful, peaceful land of Canada to see some family for Christmas. Shall be amazing! As everything else is right now. Perfection seems to just erupt into life as school finishes. I can't believe I forgot how good life could be and that I let school bring me down.
:) Yay for life :)

I'm off to read no.1 book for the Summer,

1. The Desert Spear - Peter. V. Brett (2nd in a series)
Happy reading and summer loving,

C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment