7.11.10

MISGUIDED GHOSTS

So i've spent the last week attempting to update my new ipod, but unfortuatly as all things go technology has the inability to work for me. Or maybe I'm just unlucky. So far I can only upload a few artists as a time, which equats to 100 songs or less. I have around 7000 songs and I'm up to L. Going to be a long weekend.

But on the bright side exams are almost finished. I only have my second methods one and an art exam left, and on the day of the art exam I can bring home my lovely folios! The little things I spent an entire year obsessing over, condensed down into a little number, which I dont find out until Dec 13. It's strange, isn't it, that I've spent 13 years of my life at school, and not only is it coming to and end but it's all being described by a number. A number can hardly compare to what you've had to put in to get to this point, it's as if we should get some sort of credit for just surviving high school and all its dilemmas. I feel slightly... betrayed I guess that I had to go through years of pain while struggling to keep good grades, and all i'll get is a pissy number judged by VCAA and what it feels I deserve based on a few stressfull hours they only spend minutes pondering over.

Where's the justice or fairness in that?

I guess I just have to wait till it's over and then move on to the better world that awaits me. Adelaide here I come, amazing times at St Marks here I come, new life filled with books and creativity, here I come. I can't wait to live this new life :)

C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment