27.11.10

WE ARE WHO WE ARE

My little countdown on my computer tells me that I'm leaving the country in 18 days! I'm extremely excited that for three weeks I get to explore the world but then I know I'm going to miss my friends here dearly. I know three weeks is a short space of time, however it will seem like so much more when I'll never get the chance to talk to them, time difference meaning that when I wake they're sleeping, vise versa.

My plan of 100 books for the summer is starting off rather slow although I'm already half way through this monster of a book I'm reading at the moment. I'll just have to read much much more often to complete the goal :)



Off to immerse myself in a world of books, where I don't have to think and remember how much I'm going to miss people next year. And how afraid I am that they'll forget me. But life moves on, and I'll always cherish the memories in my mind, and wont let go of the amazing things I never want to forget.
I love so many people; what they've done for me, what they've done with me, and how they've changed me.

They will always, always, be in my heart, no matter where I end up.

C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment