18.11.10

DREAMWORLD

So last night I went to see the absolutely amazing new Harry Potter!!
We had a two day marathon of all the previous movies before and then went lining up at 10.30 even though it was a midnight screening. And it was absolutely worth it. The movie stuck to the book so well and was just.. amazing. Could have been becuase it was so early in the morning everything seems so much more or it could just be that Harry Potter is completely epic.

My life is complete. For now.. until the next one comes out. Ah I'm so excited! I dont have words for it.
So i'm just going to sit here in my little speechlessness and ponder the amazingness. And probably go and see the movie again multiple times.

While going and setting up for my art exhibition (eee) and an afternoon of wandering shops and op shops. Yay for freedom :)


C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment