19.10.10

TRUE COLOURS

So somehow one simple comment can change my mind completely.
One person can make me feel so astonishingly happy. I love the people who surround me and although I have my moments where the old version of myself steps back into view, I still feel as though I've finally changed into the person I've always wanted to be.
Exams are upcoming and though it's so extremely stressful and scary that so many things are happening so fast, it's almost thrilling.
I've been waiting for these moments my entire life, waiting to to be set free into the real world, waiting to explore what this life has to offer me.

These days when you see me walking around smiling and laughing know that it's finally pure happiness, finally pure acception with life and myself.
I'm happier then i've ever been, the people in my life piece everything together and make me feel things that are inexplainable.
I dont know how to describe this emotion.
It's so perfect.
I love life, and I love you all!
I will never ever forget the people who I spend my current days with. And I hope you don't forget me.
C;x

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeek, I'll never forget you cass ;)
    Hope you don't forget me :O!
    keep the bracelet on, It'll help you remember me :D

    ReplyDelete