11.10.10

JUST IN TIME

Part 02; List 20 of your favourite Tumblr's, and why they're you're favourites;


Well, sorry to disapoint but I don't have favourite tumblr's or blogs or anything. Yes rather lame but you'll just have to deal.


Exciting, awesome, epic, amazing news!

I got into the College I wanted to for next year, the place is so great! I've wanted to go there for about five years now and it completely made my day to get in. Funny thing, the place kind of reminds me of Hogwarts a little, which is also awesome as when I was little I used to wait for my Hogwarts letter. Hmm I might re read those books, after exams of course (or maybe just before secretly :) )

Also, this morning I got some amazing news, the folio I spent al year working on and stressing over was completely worth it! Got a mark I am oh so very happy with, this day is just getting better and better. Not sure I want to spoil it with a night of study so I'm thinking just a night of Sex and the City, tea and some books sounds perfect :)

And my happiness and pure bliss continues from now and into the night :)

Happy smiling lovers,

C ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment