12.10.10

SVEFN-G-ENGLAR

Along with many other things, this absolutely made my day;



Harry Potter is something I've loved ever since I was little, I still remember when I first went to read it my sister would make me read the first page aloud, and if I could do it without stumbling or not knowing words more less then five times I was allowed to read it alone :)
I've read and re read it so many times it's imprinted in my memory, and now the second last movie is finally on its way! Going to have a two day marathon of all the previous movies then go see a midnight screening with my other HP obsessed fans :)

Funny thing, I found the hat that came free with the Deathly Hallows book when it first came out :) Will have to fix my camera and get it up here. Just for the lols.


Part 03; A photo of you in a drunken state



Not drunk, just tipsy, and having an absolutely hilarious time being idiots on the trampoline at my mates 18th :) I like to be energetic and kinda crazy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment