10.10.10

THE FEW THAT REMAIN

Okay, my bad, I was away for a while again.

But now I plan on posting every day, just because I love to procrastinate and secretly... exams are really freaking me out but I wont tell anyone else that :)

i want to forget how it feels to be afraid


So to force myself to be on here every day i'm going to embark on a 30 day challenge;
stolen from the awesome
http://sweetlilaaayy.blogspot.com/

Part 01; The celebrity you'de do unthinkable illegal things to;


Not that I actually watch Vampire Diaries, but Ian Somerhalder... mmm :)

Did you know, that just possibly, I'm being inspired by the sunshine?
I've begun to actually write again, reworking my novel, third time lucky.
I love my short stories so I want to use them somehow and I'm just figuring out how it works best. So far, I'm liking it, alot. 1400 words down, way too many to go.

Funny thing is though, the things I write are so dark and depressing, yet I feel so happy right now. So insanley happy that I could explode into a million colours and scatter all around the universe then come back together still smiling.
Strange? Or are things just falling perfectly into place right now?

No stress, is amazing.

C ;x

1 comment:

  1. :D robber hehe jokes
    you will do great on exams dont stress :)

    ReplyDelete