29.7.10

MONSTERS BALL

"it's okay, i'll only kill you twice"

Another overly awesome fantastic amazing stupendeous day!

Thursdays are my writing days, I only have free periods and English then Lit. It's rather amazing as I get to spend a whole day devoted to the one thing.

My Lit Journal, in which I record my thoughts, is starting to get ridiculously thick. Thoughts, quotes, things to remember, stories I begin to write.
It's strange though, ever since Retreat (best week ever) i've been utterly calm, and my writing has changed.
I used to write of depressing things which would bring a tear to the eye when you attempted to read but now.. it's pretty and happy. There's love in Paris, Ballrooms, Book Stores, beautiful things. When you read them you think of colours and happy things, but my old stuff, it's darkness and despair.


I think I much prefer the prettyness. Images, somehow have become my life too. I've found so much beauty through photography. It's intense. It's perfection.
Everything is perfection :)

Loving life, loving everything.

C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment