26.7.10

MAD WORLD;

And this is the part where I'm so afraid of the world around me that I run and hide.


I've noticed lately, well not really lately more so always, but recently that the world is honestly falling apart. It's such a beautiful planet with so much to offer yet we decide to murder it constantly without second thought.

People hurt others. People hurt the environment.
Buildings. Wars. Fights.
Trashy words. Trash. Trashy people.

What happened to living in harmony, in happiness.
There's so much I wish I could do to help. I want to go to other countries and help people who truley need it.
I want to write to open up peoples eyes to this horrid place so maybe, just maybe we can fix it.




I want to see beauty in life again. In people.
I need someone to help me see this again.
:/ C ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment