20.12.10

Okay, so it's only been a few days away from yet it feels like months. No longer really keeping track of the days because I'm having way way too much fun. I love this place! Fiji is absolutely amazing and beautiful, it's the most peaceful place I've ever visited.
I only have limited internet so I'll only put a little here. I miss Australia muchly and can't believe I don't go back for so much longer. It's currently 8.30 in the morning which means all my australian friends are asleep as its still 6am there.
We went snorkelling here and the coral and fish are absolutely gorgeous. Got to swim amongst multiple schools of fish and see ones that I've never even imagined. It was amazing. We've also done lots of beach volleyball and walking through the sand and up the hill to a wonderful view.
I definatley reccomend to anyone wanting to go somewhere to chill out, somewhere to have an amazing time without having crowds of people around, go to Malolo island in Fiji. You will love it.
I've tried desperatley to avoid facebook but so far hasnt worked. And now I have to run for more beach fun. Miss you all!

C;x

No comments:

Post a Comment